Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Perfect timing

Tue: 6/9/09
6 mile run (42:00)
Melanie got home from work early today to surprise me on my last day in Baltimore for 10 days and it made all the difference in the world. Just as she strolled through the door a nasty thunderstorm rolled through and put on quite a show. Luckily, I was able to check out the radar on Weather.com and found a perfect little window for us to get our run in. We took the road towards Druid Hill Park but this time turned towards JHU. This is a nice little route that allows us to get to the undergrad campus for some safe neighborhoods without having to run on the streets and in traffic. I actually felt really good for this one but Melanie's hamstrings were a little tight so we turned around at 40mins and I added on a little at the end to go check on my truck, which has been parked on the streets for quite some time in the city awarded the title "Most Homicides 2008".

No comments: