Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If you can't stand the heat...

Tue: 6/2/09
6 mile run (40:00)
Today was a pretty frustrating day from a personal standpoint to say the least. Luckily, at about 7:30 Melanie bribed me into going on a run, which instantly made me feel quite a bit less frustrated. After a bit of convo about the route we would take and adjusting for the fact that there are so many awesome places to run in Baltimore (insert sarcasm here). We settled upon the Druid Park loop. About 10-15 mins in I realized I wasn't really feeling all that chipper but luckily Mel chimed in about a min later and said she felt the same. Oddly, it seemed the pace aas a little bit faster than the previous two days. Perhaps this was perception and perhaps in contributed to our collective sense of crappyness. In any case, we decided to call it at 20mins out and headed for home. It was the first decently warm, let's be honest it wasn't really hot, day i've run in since my comeback. My body still hates it.

No comments: