Saturday, June 13, 2009

Greenway

Sat: 6/13/09
8 mile run (1:00:00)
I woke up this morning and my foot felt remarkably good. In fact, there was very little pain at all until I really poked and prodded it. We started our run at the Greenway today, which is near the App State Cross County course. It was a really pretty bike path that stretched out to some soccer fields that we ran barefoot on for a couple of laps. On the way back we hit up a trail at some point and then did some loops on the really soft and surely footed grass fields. The first half of the run I felt a pretty big insulin drop from breakfast but the second half felt much better. My foot felt good and continues to improve today.

I will admit I am pretty wiped. In addition to running a solid 14 miles yesterday, I also had 4.5 hours of massage. It's been a few years since I've done anywhere near that much massage work and I was pretty wiped. However, as Jordan proposed in his blog, C.R.E.A.M makes the world go round.

No comments: