Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two time'n

Thur: 7/2/09
AM: 9 mile run (1:00:00)
3 x 10sec Hill Sprints
Tried a new route today that went down to the Inner Harbor and out to Patterson park. I like the route, minus the part on chase where I have to stop frequently for lights. It isn't bad on the way down because it gives me time to stretch and such but on the way back up I prefer to just get rolling. When I woke up I wasn't feeling all that great after the last two days but once I got rolling things loosened up and I decided to extend the run to 9 miles.
PM: 6 mile run (40:00)
This was a nice little double with Melanie. We've come up with a pretty perfect 40min run that goes through the JHU undergrad campus that is really nice. I felt pretty decent, a nice theme on the last few runs. Not really much of note happened on this run

No comments: