Monday, August 24, 2009

Ahhhh

Mon: 8/25/09
AM: 10 mile run (1:11:00)
The legs were still pretty tight and sore today so took it easy. Ran to Herring run from the gym and did a nice loop on the path. Found a little woodchipped detour that added on 3 or 4 mins or so. My quads were particularly sore today but I don't think the pace dawdled too much. The weather has finally become more toreable. Today was 67 or so and the humidity was bearable. I know we probably have a few more weeks where thins will get nasty again but I think the worst of the summer weather is over. I also was able to get back to the gym routine today after it was closed last week for cleaning. Did a decent set of general strength.

PM: 6 mile run (41:30)
Ran with Melanie and the temps were still pretty manageable. I actually felt a little better for this one that I have in the past.

No comments: