Friday, September 25, 2009

Running is my mode of transportation

Fri: 9/25/09
AM:
3 mile run (21:00)
With my truck safely parked in the garage at work -with no window - I am forced to find other modes of transportation. I decided to pack the necessities in small spike bag and jog to work. Because Melanie scolded me, I included a fresh shirt so my co-workers would not think I had engaged in nefarious activities the previous night and strolled in wearing the same duds. The run was nice but way too short.

PM: 8 mile run (1:00:00)
Got off work a little early this afternoon and packed up my essentials and ran back home to pick up Melanie. We took the Hopkins trail to the "new" Hopkins trail, great run names - I know. It was cooler this evening and we didn't have any pressing plans other than to find some Gyro's for dinner so it was a relaxing run.

No comments: