Thursday, September 3, 2009

100th post

...And it's a good one to catch-up. I haven't updated in a while for two reasons 1. I've been a little busy lately (I just got a new job at the Princeton Review as an Assistant Director of Communications - sounds better than it is). 2. Last week I was in quite the "unmotivated spell" with my running. Anyway, here is a recap starting with the most recent runs.

Wed: 9/2/09
AM: 3 w/u, 5 x 1 mile w/1min rest (4:49, 4:48, 4:47, 4:46 - kicked off track), 2 c/d
Really had a good one going today and the security guard screwed me over. Apparently, there is a "fox around" so they need to keep the gates locked. Last time I checked, a fox was going to go in and out a fence I can fit through at will. Wish I would have seen what I could do on the last repeat.

PM: 6 mile run (42:00)
Stayed on the trail today for the softer surface. Rolled my ankle a little but nothing big time.
_____________
Tue: 9/1/09
AM: 11 mile run (1:15:00)
Ran down to Herring run park and Lake Montebello. Felt pretty decent.

PM: 6 mile run (41:30)
Ran the Hopkins trail before dinner with Melanie's parents and the Yankees game
_____________
Mon: 8/31
AM: 9 mile run (1:04:00)
Was feeling pretty good this morning. Ran the Inner Harbor to Patterson Park and was moving a decent clip without trying.

PM: 6 mile run (42:00)
Explored the new trail north of Hopkins today. Pretty good footing and scenery, too bad it's a little short.
____________
Sun: 8/30/09
AM: 9 mile run (1:04:00)
Felt horrendous this morning for some reason. Maybe it was the rough weekend and sleeping on the floor.
____________
Sat: 8/29/09
15 mile run (1:43:00)
Met up with the Marathon training group. Today there was a pretty legit guy who wanted to run 15 and I enjoyed the company.
____________
Fri: 8/28/09
AM: 10 mile run
PM: 6 miles with Melanie
____________
Thur: 8/27/09
Off
___________
Wed: 8/26/09
AM: 8 miles - was going to go long but felt like crap and bagged it.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Let me guess... the track at Providence Day School. The guard has been using that 'fox' line for 3+ years now. Brilliant!